Semacon Cash Management
Explore the Semacon Difference Today
Speed, precision and reliability are the keys to successful cash management. Every Semacon product is engineered for long-term accuracy and reliability using the highest quality components and manufacturing processes. All Semacon products also undergo extensive burn-in testing, rigorous quality assurance testing and precision calibration at their US manufacturing facility. Whether you work in a bank, credit union, restaurant, retail store or any other type of business that accepts cash, Semacon machines will save you time, energy and money.
All Semacon products are guaranteed to be free of defects of any kind for a period of one year. To extend the life of your machine past the first year, we also offer warranty extension plans that extend the life of your plan for an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 years. This also includes expedited plans for mission critical equipment support. These service plans may be renewed indefinitely.
Block Offers the Semacon Advantage Program
Offering a variety of equipment support features, designed to extend the life and performance of your Semacon products and keep your cash management process running at peak performance.
- • Free US Based Rapid Response Technical Support for the Lifetime of Your Machine
- • Optional Advance Replacement Service Plans and Extended Warranties
- • Mission Critical (Expedited) Replacement Plans
- • Choice of Exchange or Repair When Service is Requested
- • Buyback/ Trade-In Toward Upgrade or New Machine
- • Transferable Warranties and Replacement Service Plans
- • Customized Service Plans to Meet Your Requirements
Benefits of Semacon Cash Management
|Sample Program||Trade-In Program|
|We’re so confident that you’ll love your new Semacon machine, we’ll send you one FREE to try for 5 days. Love it and we’ll bill your account. Learn More||Looking to trade-in your old machine and upgrade to a new one? Semacon will pay you for your old machine, no matter the brand or model. Plus we’ll cover shipping costs to return your old machine. Learn More|